Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Hello my lovers,
So how was your weekend? Was it good? Mine was AMAZING!!!!
You may ask why? Well let me tell you why. First off I went to Harrisburg,Pennsylvania for the weekend. I am apart of this youth organization and three times a year we all meet up from different sections of the Atlantic Region. Mainly Maryland and Pennsylvania.So with in these two states, we have the Greater Washington chapter, the Baltimore chapter, the Philadelphia chapter. there are many different types of mini chapters in between. Anyways why would you care about this? Because I do. And I was one of the chapter Presidents for the Greater Washington chapter. How cool right? I know I am so special. And a bit conceited, apparently.
I went to Hershey Park!!!!!! I t was so much fun. I sat in the front of Storm runner and in front on Fahrenheight and in the middle(lame) of Tidal Force , which is the coolest water ride ever because no mater where you sit or stand on the bridge you get completely soaked. By the way I can't spell. It';s so sad. Then I got some henna yeah.. then I bought a hot dog then this and that and this and then that bla bla bla. Does this remind you of a Ke$ha song. side note....

Then out of no where came the drama storm and it was BADDDD.Look at my two headed goldfish. neat-o! I love DISTRACTIONS!

So this weekend went pretty smoothly , emphasis on the smooth, until dun dun dun!!! our chapter coordinator decided to tell our whole region(approximately 200 people or so. That we have a new President for the up coming year. Which was a total shocker. It didn't affect me as much as it did my co-president. Because I am graduating in a week so I won't even be here next year. (By the way this youth group is only for high school). It was... um.. how do I explain this? Well first off the new president was supposedly best friends with my co-president, who is also my best friend. So on his(new president) part he was a shitty friend not telling her(former president). It ruined a beautiful night that could have been. And so I decided to try to help , support her, you know what friends do for one another. But I truly believe it's our coordinators fault. It was so embarrassing and he(douchbag of a coordinator) is messed up anyways, My thoughts are going to be scattered in this blog by the way. I really hate drama. So yeah. I don't know what more to say. basically friendships were broken. trust doesn't actually exist in life. And bad people should be in hell.
Wow that felt good to write and spread on the world wide web. Yay!!!!!!

Okay enough about this topic. New topic!
So I just got a text from the drama people I mentioned above.Blarg!!! (that is the sound or frustrated human being)
new topic please...
By the way let me just say I love the fact that I got comments on my last blogs!!!! I feel special. you know how you get that special feeling inside and you never want it to leave? Yeah that's how I feel and I don't want it to go away. So don't stop commenting!!!! Or else I will find you and hunt you down... Maybe... I am feeling kind of lazy right now.

Also in later news, I have a car! I know I am soooooooooooooooo (emphasis on the "sooooooooooooo") happy. But I truly feel responsible to drive with out parental guidance. I may be a late bloomer, but I am thankful. Even though I have had my license for almost more than a year. Sarcasm.

Oh I want to try something:
---------------------------------
----(----------v------------)----
-----\---------------------/-----
------\----o--------o-----/------
-------\-----------------/-------
--------\------oo-------/--------
---------\-------------/---------
----------\-o------o--/----------
-----------\-o----o--/-----------
------------\-oooo--/------------
-------------\-----/-------------
--------------\---/--------------
---------------\-/---------------
----------------V----------------

I wonder if it works? Hmmm I wonder...

And this is Good Night my fellow Lovers!
LEAVE ME SPECIAL STORIES BELOW! THERE IS A LINK CALLED "COMMENTS". IF YOU CLICK IT, YOU WILL WIN AMAZING PRIZES: SUCH AS A BRAND NEW CAR...wait a minute.. scratch that. You don't win a new car, you win the oppurtunity to leave me a comment....which of course is so much better.. duh. don't even think twice.

This is The Rachel Report.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATION!!!! Yeah!!! first and most important that you did graduated sucessfully with honor grades from your private school, you completed sucessfully your one month internship, and be proud and we all proud that you provided volunteer time for early education kindergarden, and everyone said that you completed your internship with kudos, excellent, and awsome.and the most important is that you got a car, yes oh yeah a brand new car with 0 mileage, isnt woanderful!!! a very elegant metalic with silver black sits oh my gosh!you might think that you a late bloomer but you are the most beautifull flower, so please drive safely, focus, responsible, watch first for yourself and in the same time for others. focus, focus, focus! Life is good today and for many many years to come until healthy 120 years to live happy and healthy!

    yes, cool beans
    what it means!
    I do not know?
    you fly a rainbow
    and make it show

    with magic power
    do not be a sour
    be a beautiful
    meaningful
    flower

    up to the sky
    a colorful kite fly
    not not be shy....
    and a beautiful bird
    will fly up in the sky

    sky blue
    i do not have a clue
    i only know
    and need to show
    the sky is clear
    and blue

    smile smile smile
    do not pile
    keep into a file

    be in a right site
    drive safely at day,
    and rest at nite

    be happy
    and do not fight
    stay away from the bite
    in your site,

    life is good
    be in a good mood
    enjoy tasty food
    i write all this
    as much as I could....


    Enjoy stay safe all time,
    have a good safe driving!!!

    wherever you go whatever you do make sure to be at the right places with the right peole and in the right time!


    Luv U!!!4 ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool congratz on the car wot kind u had n congratz on the graduation

    ReplyDelete