Thursday, May 27, 2010

SoOoOoOoOo...

Hello fellow people,
My internship is complete and now I am sad. I really loved working with those smarty tarty kids. I made so many friends. Even though they all were three and four year old, I truly believe that they are my friends.

Hmmmm... What should I blog about?
Oh by the way I'm going to Hershey Park this weekend that should be fun. I am pretty pumped. Seeing all my buds from near and far.I love Hershey! I love chocolate! I love roller coasters! My weekend is set. I am also attending a banquet, getting a few awards.

WOW!!! The lights just went out for a sec. It's storming over here on the east coast.
I have an idea I am going to ramble on and on and on and on and on and on.....

I like Pandas!... Yeah only one person may agree with me.. or many.. let's find out...and a good way to find out is if you all comment.
Comments are nice even if they are mean because until I read the actually comment I see how many I receive and it makes me feel special for the split second. So leave your thoughts in the comment box below.. I think I will also post another poll. So yeah. I love all my readers.

This is The Rachel Report.

That's all folks!

4 comments:

  1. What is not to like about Pandas? They are adorable.


    -Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi agaun long time no speak it depends wot pandas u are talkin about the animal is good the car not so good lmao good to read again have fun from me :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH WHO IS THE RUMBELL TUMBELL NOT GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKING DUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE IM MORE ENGLISH THEN U I KNOW I CARNT SPELL OR SPEAK IT BUT O WELL LOL

    ReplyDelete